We are particularly pleased that this year we are sourcing all of our Brazilian coffee from Sitio Boa Vista.
You can expect a very high-quality, classic Brazilian coffee here. Sweet with little acid and a lot of hazelnut. Accompanied by chocolate, caramel and honey. Very soft with full body. The nutty, chocolaty taste stays on the tongue for a long time - super delicious!
- Aromas: chocolate, hazelnut, caramel, honey, nougat
- Body: creamy
- Degree of roasting: medium
- Recommended for: all types of filter coffee
- Producer: Mateus - Sitio Boa Vista
- Cupping Score: 83
- Importer: Direct import supported by Touton